Why should we pay attention?
Feeling a little “out of sorts” lately? Well, you’re definitely NOT alone! Whether it’s a full moon, new moon, or earth phase shift, highly sensitive people will react to these energies.
First, we are and always will be spiritual beings existing in a physical body. As spiritual beings or more specifically, living energy, we feel the energy of the world around us, meaning the people in our lives and the world in which we live.
We are more connected to our “living” world than ever before. The more spiritually aware we become and the more we take care of our bodies; physically, mentally, and emotionally; the more our vibrations shift and change. Our vibration is our resonance frequency. In simpler terms, which channel are you broadcasting on? Everyone vibrates at a different frequency, including our earth. As we become more “in tune” with the earth, we become more susceptible to feeling the earth’s energy shifts.
When the earth shifts energetically, those who vibrate on the same channel, will feel it. It can vary for each individual. For some, it can mean simply a few nights of interrupted sleep. For others, it can trigger a mix of emotions, physical changes, and spiritual-intuitive ups or downs…a real “storm”!
There have been two very strong energy shifts in the past year and a half. These energy shifts are felt by sensitive people like us. These energy shifts are strong. It feels a little like swimming against the current! You may feel yourself starting to be pulled under, or starting to grow weary of treading water. So, what do you do to get through it? Go with the flow! And here’s how:
1. Recognize that what’s happening is normal! And it’s normal for you to feel differently during this phase shift.
2. Meditate daily, if only for 5 minutes… There are plenty of guided meditations on youtube. Try Doreen Virtue’s angel channel.
3. Take a Sea Salt Bath twice a week. Take two cups of Sea Salt in a hot bath for 20 minutes, then shower the salt off your body. I use 2 – 3 drops of lavender essential oil for that calming effect.
4. Stay away from electronics! Limit your t.v. time, your computer time, and put down that cell phone. All of these things just add fuel to your already sensitive self! And absolutely no electronics in your bedroom! (except for an alarm clock, that is!)
5. Get some fresh air daily. Either go for a walk or just park a little further away from the main doors of your regular stops so that you can take in a little extra fresh air and sunshine.
6. Get plenty of rest, eat healthy, and stay hydrated!
7. Talk to your angels! Say the following prayer:
Dear God and heavenly angels, please surround me in healing love and light during this energy shift. Keep adjusting my sensitivity levels to a manageable level that is perfect for me. Help me to follow all of the above guidelines so that I may continue on my divine path in a healthy and happy way. Fill me with faith and most of all peacefulness during this energetic shift. Thank you.
Archangel Chamuel is the angel of peace.