Ronita Baird, PEI’s Medium helps to assist all with their loss and helps to teach people of all ages how to connect with their heavenly loved one.
Family Reading Details
A family reading is booked by members of the same family who wish to receive messages from a specific family member.
Example: Mom, Dad, and siblings meet to receive messages from a deceased child.
Example: Siblings meet to receive messages from deceased mother/father/ and/or sibling.
During a family reading, Ronita gives each family member a message of inspiration and hope as well as guiding each family member as to how to continue on their journey to healing and receiving heavenly “hellos” on a regular basis.
( 3 – 5 people) booked for 90 minutes: $225.00
A one hour session will focus on:
- a few messages from your loved one
- some angelic healing for the group
- an introduction as to how our loved ones in heaven communicate with us.
1. I book a hotel meeting room at the Lanes Riverhouse Inn in Montague for the group reading on a mutually agreed date/time.
2. Small group readings are for a min. of 3 and a max. of 5 people.
3. Everyone is asked to come with an open heart and mind.
4. There is no consumption of alcohol permitted.
5. Cost for 1 hour is $225
6. Group readings require a deposit of half at the time of booking, the rest is paid at the beginning of the reading.
- All individual attendees must be over 18 years of age.
- The minimum age is 10 accompanied by a parent and/or guardian.
- It’s best to wait at least 6 months before sitting with a medium.